The rise of online gambling has ensured that punters have more accessible bookmakers than ever before. A quick count reveals over a hundred bookmakers a UK customer can potentially bet with. But are they all the same?
In any market with so many competitors each will employ different methods to differentiate themselves within the market. Betting is no different in this respect and although on the surface a bet is a bet, the way companies entice you to bet with them can be broken down into 5 basic areas 제왕카지.
1. Free Bets for New customers– This is the most common tool and it usually involves the bookmaker matching the customers 1st bet with a free bet of the same value up to an advertised amount. Free bet offers can be lucrative, but you need to get in quickly- the amounts are starting to be reduced by many bookmakers.
2. Best Prices– All bookmakers set their own prices for each event and obviously some set better prices than others for the same event. Betting with these bookmakers can leave you quid’s in if your selection wins.
3. Free to enter competitions– Some bookmakers provide free competitions provided you register your details for the competition. These can be lucrative; one example of this is Skybet offer a top prize of £100,000 in their free to enter Super6 competition.
4. Existing customer offers– Some bookies have offers open to everyone where they will refund your losing bet if a set event happens i.e. Wayne Rooney scores the last goal in the match. It’s worth knowing about these type of offers as they give you a chance to get your money back as a free bet if your bet loses.
5. Promotions in existing shop or on TV– Most high-street bookmakers also have online betting and they like their customers to register online so they can continue betting when the shop is closed. Many bookmakers now also have TV adverts, but there is never any info on what they do better than anyone else. They hope you will just be loyal to their brand and brand loyalty doesn’t pay in betting.
In conclusion there are 5 main ways online betting companies entice customers to bet with them. If you a new customer the free bet is definitely a factor worth considering, but make sure you check they are reputable before you sign up. It is also worth comparing prices for your bet so you can get the best odds and make more money. Look out for any bonus offers bookmakers have for current customers once you have joined, it’s wise to take any advantage you can. Also look out for free competitions they provide and you can win money for nothing.